CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Newest Family Member

You know life just amazes me. I have been blessed and been able to witness the birth of two of my nieces. I have also been able to see puppies, kitty cats and even calf's be brought into this world. And no matter how many times I witness it, it brings me to my knee's and makes me realize just how amazing life is. On April 27, 2009 this little fellow came into the world and brought lots of joy to his owner and family and friends. Epecially me since it was my birthday and I had been telling them all along that's when he would grace our presents. And he did!Only 24 hours old Keeping Close to mom and never missing a step.



Skittles is keeping close watch over her new colt.


"Life is not measured by the number of breath's that we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away"


0 comments: